Thursday, November 17, 2016

Intro to Greyhound Handicapping Software


Can I Show You How To Make Consistent Profits Using The Exact Same Greyhound Handicapping Software That I Use? We Will See!


O.K continuing on from my previous post  Betting on Greyhound Race | Handicapping Greyhound Races  here is the software that I use to profit from the Greyhound Track. It's the very best handicapping software I've found and it's called QuickDog!! Here's a link to the free 30 day trial version. Greyhound Handicapping Software Free Trial. You can visit there home page with the link I just provided. You will see that QuickReckoning also offers a horse handicapping software but for our purposes we're gonna stick with the greyhound software. The main reason I stick with greyhound racing is because there's normally only 8 dogs max to a race and no jockey to figure into the equation. Since I like to play trifectas, a field of 8 dogs offers me a better chance of winning than a field of 10-14 horses.
      O.K. so if you want to use the same software I use to make profits at the racetrack, you're gonna need to download it. The Software costs $88 dollars a year but there is a 30 day Free Trial that will give you ample time to decide whether the software is for you or not. It's important to note that I am receiving no commission for referring you to this software. I use this software myself and my main goal is to get you winning at the track so that you make bets on a consistent basis. I am affiliated with the racetracks through Betamerica and I can tell you that racetracks don't make money by people losing bets, they make money by people betting period. Because tracks take a percentage of all bets made they have no interest in who wins. When placing bets at a track you're not betting against the house, you're betting against other people. This makes race betting one of the best and potentially most profitable forms of gambling available. It also means that if I can teach you how to use this software to win consistently then I can make consistent profits just by you betting. It really could be a win win for everyone. It also answers the question of why I'm sharing my knowledge of a winning system. :))  I guess we'll have to see how it goes?? O.K. so let's get setup today. Take a look at this introduction video to the Quickdogs software. The Video needs to be downloaded to be viewed F.Y.I.


Quickdog Intro

 Quickdog Racing Software

    
Once you've taken a look at the video head on over to the Greyhound Handicapping Software Site. The link I'm providing leads to the Dog Racing Software Section and there's a 30 day free trial of the software. Once you've downloaded the software, you're gonna want to play around with it for a couple of days. There's a lot to it and it will benefit a great deal if you are familiar with racing terminology. In fact this software is not really recommended for newbies, but if you're a quick learner you should be able to handle it.


     
O.K. at some point you're gonna want to head over and sign up at *Betamerica*

IMPORTANT:

SIMULCAST BETTING IS ALLOWED IN THE FOLLOWING STATES AND BETAMERICA SUPPORTS BETTING IN THESE STATES:  COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, IDAHO, MASSACHUSETTs, MONTANA, NEVADA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NORTH DAKOTA, OREGON, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH DAKOTA, WISCONSIN, WYOMING, ARIZONA, IOWA, ARKANSAS, TEXAS, WEST VIRGINIA, FLORIDA, ALABAMA

If you don't have an address in one of these states or at least an address you can claim, you will not be able to bet on greyhounds at any online race betting site including Betamerica. You can still have a bank account in which you fund and withdraw to and from in the state you live in, but you will need a mailing address in a legal state. Wink, wink....it's pretty easy to work around this as the betting sites themselves will probably want to believe any address you give them and they won't be too concerned about verifying it. :)

Anyhow right now BETAMERICA is offering a 100% match up to $100
and You should at least signup to make sure you don't miss out on that offer. The offer has recently dropped from 200% up to $400 down to 100% up to $100 so you may want to take advantage of the signup offer before it disappears all together!! Once you get signed up you should familiarize yourself with Betamerica's betting platform. You want to be fluid and accurate placing your bets once you've dialed in your Quickdog Software. You don't want to make any silly mistakes placing your bets ( believe me it does happen ) and you need to be able to place bets quickly when you catch some juicy odds. You can obviously wait on signing up until you've got the software down if you wish, but speaking from experience I wouldn't. You want to familiarize yourself with Betamerica's Betting Interface ASAP.


Next learn how to...